Please join us for an afternoon full of fun and education with a twist on March Madness! We will be featuring 12 of our favorite tequilas for tasting, and pitting them against each other for you, our customers, to determine which is the favorite!
Wander around the dining room and visit each of the four stations to learn about and taste each of the tequila families we are featuring. We will also have a fun and interactive cocktail creation station, where you will be able to select your favorite tequila and create a personal cocktail.
Our Executive Chef, Javier, has also prepared a special hors d’oeuvres menu that we will be serving throughout the event.
The event runs from 2:00 – 5:00 pm and you can come and go as you please. We recommend arriving by 4:00 at the latest, so that you have plenty of time to enjoy the different tequilas and create a tasty cocktail. At the end of the event we will be drawing three lucky winners to receive two free margaritas with their favorite tequila!
Featured Tequila Families:
- Milagro Select Barrel
- Tequila Ocho
- El Tesoro
- Gran Centenario
- Chorizo and sweet potato empanadas topped with tomatillo relish and jalapeño aioli.
- Pork tenderloin mini taco served with an ancho and guajillo chili sauce, topped off with queso fresco, pickled red onions, and fresh avocado.
- Blackened shrimp mini crispy taco topped off with chipotle aioli and pineapple salsa.
- Ribeye steak skewer with zucchini, squash, onions, red peppers, and a red chimichurri sauce.
- Pork flauta with a morita and New Mexico chile sauce garnished with thinly sliced radish.